Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Slideshow Available to Buy

I have ordered 3 of the Slideshow below for myself and my family and will put the costs below for shipping from America. If anyone wants to buy one, please let me know - the quality is really good and the photo's are clearer than on the calendar. Nice little keepsake - especially for those who have babies and children on the calendar.

$24.99 for the first one
$19.99 each when you buy 2 - 3
$15.99 each when you buy 4 - 9
$9.99 each when you buy 10 or more

Shipping from America is $12.99

I haven't added anything on for profit or gain - it's just something that people might like to buy but I'd have to do it though my Paypal account. I can send out an Invoice to anyone who wants one and the more we sell the cheaper it will be.


No comments: