Friday, November 9, 2007

Expected Delivery and Postal Prices

Have been told that the calendars will be ready for overnight delivery on Friday 16th November. Sadly, that doesn't give me time to get them out to a couple of people who wanted them sooner. Unfortunately, I can't satisfy everyone, but I do try my best! Alternatives for CF Events will be to take a few of the Posters and Orders Forms to generate some interest. I'd have liked them a bit earlier and might see if that is possible - one can but ask!

I took 30 of last year's calendars to the Post Office this week to get denominations weighed for people who want bigger orders. I know last year's had one extra page in, but I don't think that's going to make much difference. Here are the price's for anyone looking for a bigger order:

30 = £11.50
25 = £9.50
20 = £9.50
15 = £8.50
10 = £8.50

Orders any bigger than that I can look into when they are requested.

Sold just over 100 so far with more orders promised.

No comments: