Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cover Draft

This is the possible cover we will be using for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust Fundraising Calendar for 2009 - CFuture. Just needs a little bit of tweaking, but we are nearly there!



I hope no-one minds me singling out Alex for the cover picture - he inspired me to push to make this the best - to raise as much awareness, to generate as much publicity and to raise as much money as I possibly can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to give people like him the chance of a life - a talent, a gift, which should not be denied - for him, for my son's and for all those babies, children and adults suffering from Cystic Fibrosis and the day to day routines and upheavals it throws at them every single day of their lives.

Inside will be designed over the next few weeks and once I have received all the months, as well as the Dedication Page, I'll add them to this page.
Links to the Order Form will also be put on here and hopefully my son's website Webmaster will update their Home Page soon with a "teaser" cover.

It's all coming together nicely!!

243 pictures - 254 people with Cystic Fibrosis included (on doubled up pictures). This will be by far the best one I've ever put together.

No comments: