Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Montage




I've finally worked out how to add my own music to montage's and slideshows so here is an updated version of the calendar montage.

I think it would make a really good awareness "tool" for anyone having a CF Event like a Ball or having to do a talk on CF, so if anyone wants a copy of the DVD version, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Update on monies raised for the calendar should be on here by the end of February - I'm busy collecting all monies in now, but looking at over £7000 in proceeds this year, if not more.

My Regional Fundraising Manager is collecting 750 calendars on Monday to distribute to other RFM's around the country, which will leave me with about 200 to sell. These calendars will either be sold or used to raise awareness, so it's nice to know I won't be left with a cupboard full and they won't go to waste.

Hopefully we can sign off the 2008 calendar soon and be satisfied that it was a good idea, it did raise a lot of money and much awareness and altogether the Calendars over the past 3 year's have raised over £20,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

Time to move on to my next project .....!!!

No comments: